aid and other
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FIRST CYCLE CHILDREN’S EDUCATION COURSE 2021-2022
- Text announcement for Scholarships Course 21-22 (DOWNLOAD). Order 1354/2020 of the Ministry of Education and Youth and the Ministry of Social Policies, Families, Equality and Natality, which approves the announcement for the granting of scholarships for schooling in the first cycle of Early Childhood Education in privately owned centers for the 2021-2022 academic year. In this announcement you will find:
- Announcement and regulatory bases.
- Applicant requirements.
- Application and documentation.
- Term and place of presentation of applications.
- Instruction and resolution of the procedure.
- Term of resolution.
- Publication of the resolution.
- Criteria of the scale.
- Amount of the scholarship.
- Payment of scholarships.
- Justification of the place or registration and change of center.
- Appeal against the announcement.
- CAM press release on the 0-3 scholarships for the 21-22 academic year
- Information about the scholarships
If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com
Families can take advantage of the following discounts:
- Free registration for siblings of former students.
- Children of employees of companies and associated entities of Rivas-Vaciamadrid: 15% discount on monthly payments. If your company or entity is not associated, request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children of teachers who work in Educational Institutions of Rivas-Vaciamadrid: 10% discount on monthly payments.
- Two or more siblings enrolled in the Supernenes School, 20% discount on the brother(s) who pay the lowest fee and while they remain enrolled in the School.
- Help to the unemployed: if you are going to a job interview, you can leave your child with us for free.
(*) Discounts are not cumulative. Offers will be valid as long as they remain published in this section of www.supernenes.es.